ROLAND VP-540 54″ Eco-Solvent Inkjet Printer/Cutter. Color Calibrating a Print Mode, this document describes the method for calibrating or linearizing a print mode in Roland Versa Works. exploitation Roland Color with creative person, details a way to use the Roland Color System for excellent matching color out of creative person. Wide Format Inkjet Printer / Cutters. Overview. The bestselling wide format printer within the sturdy graphics market simply got better! The Roland VP-540 area unit the newest additions to Roland’s innovative, wide format printer/cutter family and represent a replacement generation.
The new FC7000 series Cutting Pro™ is employed for the connected user of a symptom maker, a creative person, associate automatic aftermath market specialist, and others. Graphtec cutting plotters have earned associate desirable name for quality and responsibility among customers worldwide, a name that has given it each the leading market share and high whole recognition.
The results of integration Graphtec’s innovative technology and ability, the FC7000 Series flagship models square measure designed for patrons WHO would like even higher productivity and accuracy. victimization the high cutting performance provided by the FC7000 Series as a powerful point, the corporate is targeting not solely the sign and show markets, but seeking to more expand its market share by getting into new areas, like the crime-prevention market and also the after-market automobile components business.
Offer your customers more with rigid
• Experience true value with an affordable printer that enables highquality applications
• Print on almost any rigid/flexible media1 up to 64 mm (2.5 in); HP inks for high durability and flexibility
• Get into specialties, attract new customers; do more—white ink,2 double-sided prints, matte/gloss, and textured effects
• Improved image quality, improved high density photo print modes and high white opacity
Turn orders quickly with easy, productive workflow
• Print indoor quality productively—up to 18.5 m2 /hr (199 ft2/hr),3 and manage long runs with 3-liter HP ink supplies
• Efficient workflow lets you load, print, and collect media simultaneously
• Save time with multi-image, multi-size capability on up to 4 sheets at the same time and true full bleed
• New tabletop roll holder design for flexible substrates enables easy, fast, and efficient short-run printing Robust, compact design fits most work spaces
Robust, compact design fits most work spaces
• Be print ready—rely on HP engineering for proven results and the backing of a partner you can trust
• Optimize your print shop space with one of the most compact printers on the market
• High up time with automatic maintenance, print head servicing, and HP Print Care maintenance assistance
• Safe work space with fully enclosed printer; HP UV-curable inks do not require special ventilation4
Create hundreds of different unique retail applications. Expand your offering into multisubstrate campaigns, combining rigid and flexible
Deliver high durability without lamination, for both temporary and long-term outdoor displays up to 3 years.6
Flexible and high durability inks enable endless design possibilities for Free Standing Display Units (FSDUs). Print on extremely thick materials—up to 6.4 cm (2.5 inches).
Fine art and decoration
Expand into new markets such as hotel, restaurant, and corporate decoration. Print on a wide range of substrates such as aluminum, wood, glass, mirror, or acrylic.
Produce high-saturation backlits, textured effects (matte/gloss, textures), and metallized effects with the certified Color-Logic
Solution5 for high-value applications.
Use the white ink inline system to deliver high white opacity applications on virtually any transparent, translucent, or colored